NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer and managing a team of digital specialists, this role provides overarching leadership of Nova Entertainments’s digital distribution strategy, product development and channel performance while growing Nova Entertainment’s digital audience scale & value.
What you'll do?
- Digital Distribution - Lead Nova Entertainment’s digital content channel distribution strategy & performance i.e web, apps, social, smart speakers, aggregators, emerging channels, etc.
- Develop Digital Audience measurement framework, deliver cross-platform analytic capabilities and develop optimisation/amplification strategies to maximise audience engagement/value
- Grow Nova Entertainment’s Digital Audience - Deliver a high value addressable and engaged audience of scale across all platform
- Digital Experience - Lead the development and implementation of the connected experience product strategy and roadmap.
- Implement and manage the enterprise CMS, customer data platform, DMP & marketing platform
- We’re looking for a creative, driven and collaborative digital leader.
- Digital native, curious & passionate about emerging technology.
- A highly organised, trustworthy, self-starter who works well with ambiguity, and is comfortable managing multiple complex projects in an energetic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- In pace with SEO, social media, Ad Tech, content aggregators and digital marketing industry trends and development
- Fun to work with and a nice person!
- Be a tireless innovator.
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years of digital management experience
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing or digital content publishing
- 7+ years of experience building and launching digital products.
- Experience managing enterprise DMP services, programmatic media, & analytics
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Audio and smart speakers experience is a bonus
What's on offer for you?
- A vibrant and innovative workplace culture with the genuine career and development prospects
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Perks Galore - Friday drinks, survey celebrations, workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!