NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful brands Nova, smoothfm, GOAT, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
This is a rare opportunity to play a huge part in delivering the video output for the Nova Network. You are a driver of video audience, filming and editing best in market short clips that entertain and tell a story. Agile and able to jump from topic to topic at the drop of a hat, you will explore all types of entertainment, commercial and news video and hone in on what today’s millennials are consuming across all platforms.
What You'll Do
- You will be a one person video production machine able to often take a video from concept to delivery on your own
- You will also work with an editorial and commercial team to craft a best practice video offering
- You will be creative and contribute to our unique take on the entertainment news cycle
- You will be data driven and make user attention your key KPI
- You will craft original and native branded content that seamlessly matches our editorial content
- You will have fun
Skills You Have
- You are an experienced digital video producer, shooter and editor
- You have a unique creative drive to create the best online video content for today’s youth
- You live and breath pop culture news and entertainment
- You have a love of Nova’s shows and content offerings
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience shooting and editing high volume quick turn around video content
- Media / Communications degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated high quality video creativity
- Adobe Premiere is your plaything
If this sounds like you, apply now!