Receptionist / Audience & Engagement Coordinator
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist/ Audience and Engagement Coordinator, to join our team in Sydney. Someone who is dynamic, organised and a strong communicator with a genuine passion for customer service.
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, innovative and results-driven with a strong ethical approach and attention to detail. You will be passionate about the industry but even more passionate about working in a place which does things differently.
Key Reception duties:
- Provide a range of professional front office & administrative duties
- Manage a multiple phone line system – answer, forward, message and general enquires
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Manage NE’s ‘Contact Us’ forms and social media channel queries (where applicable)
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail including arranging local & interstate couriers
- Open and close reception daily
- Manage office housekeeping/stock inventory management including kitchen and stationary supplies
- Oversee meeting room bookings on an ad hoc basis
- Manage distribution + recording of listener prizes (data base management)
- Provide assistance where required with Team Meet
- Provide admin and business support to Market Lead and Office Manager when required
- As a part of the National Reception Team manage all calls allowing for each team member’s coordinated breaks, personal + annual leave, or if required to work on admin/project tasks where they are unable to answer phones. This will require regular communication between the National Receptionist/Admin Team.
- Attend monthly National Reception/Admin Team meetings.
- Provide support to our Culture Club and assist with event management for station events & activities
Key Audience Engagement Coordinator duties:
- Prize Sourcing
- Announcer sheets
- Run sheets
- Merchandise sourcing
- Location scouting / permits
- PCRs and airchecks
What can you bring?
- Previous Media experience desired, but not essential
- 2 + years’ experience in a reception/general administration/office manager role
- Demonstrate advance MS Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you’ll be responsible for managing the front-line relationships in a professional and prompt manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, and work effectively in a team environment
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Plus, a whole lot more!
If this sounds like the perfect gig for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.