NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands like Nova & Smooth. We have a mission to create Australia's leading digital audio destination for listeners and advertisers.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Audience and Monetisation, this dynamic role will the driving force behind the audience performance of our digital channels. You will bring your analytical mind and hands on expertise to drive strategic and tactical direction in growing Nova Entertainment’s online audiences to meet/exceed our audience performance KPI’s.
What You'll Do
- Effectively and efficiently manage the amplification budget to drive digital audience, on and off platform, across Nova Entertainments digital footprint.
- Track performance insights and optimise tactics; paid (ads), owned (website, apps), and earned (social)
- Manage day to day relationships with digital publishers like Facebook and Apple News for best practices to maximize our reach and how we spend on their platforms
- Provide performance and audience insights to business stakeholders to help support audience growth
- Drive strategy for user acquisition through your expert knowledge and experience across various tools
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key personnel across the Nova Entertainment business, this will be essential to support the company’s audience and performance ambitions.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies to optimise user journeys; ensuring the best customer experience.
- Ensure that data is analysed into meaningful, actionable insights and recommendations that will improve decision making and consequently drive business performance
- Work closely with the Cross-Channel Manager and internal Marketing teams.
- Self-starter, goal oriented and ability to work well and at times autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Insatiable thirst for learning and tackling things differently
- Exceptional learning and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to communicate these clearly and support business goals.
- Hands on with data visualization platforms such as Google Data Studio, Power BI is a plus
- You’ll be able to extract insights used to design and optimise customer acquisition, development and retention strategies.
- When it comes to social and performance channels you excel
- Experience in digital media buying experience, through platform and DSP/programmatic
- Proven result with optimization using descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
- Social media content, scheduling, and optimisation experience
If you want to work in a fast moving, exciting company and help them on their journey to become Australis leading digital audio destination for listeners and advertisers.