NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
With a substantial investment in client engagement and experiences, which underpins our relationships in market and our ability to retain and grow key clients, NOVA Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a Client Engagement/Events Executive to join our Sydney Sales Team.
Working with the Head of Independent Agencies and Direct Sales Sydney you will lead and implement our commercial strategies designed to retain and grow key customers. You will also be responsible for elevating client relationship and engagement levels to ensure continued revenue growth.
As Client Engagement/Events Executive you will:
- Plan and execute regular monthly events
- Be a thought leader in how we utilise client data and analytics to create, amplify and deliver experiences that are loved and shared
- Coordinate & communicate with a range of internal & external stakeholders to ensure delivery of key engagement initiatives
- Manage project timelines and budgets
- Monitor performance of these initiatives against revenue levels and report into senior sales leadership and frequently update progress of client engagement
- Lead CRM management across the direct sales function
- Be responsible for collection and analysis of client data and make recommendations back to the business based on your insights
- Maintain distribution lists
- Utilise your skills to enhance & develop opportunities that drive revenue to meet annual revenue targets
Skills you have
- A passion for creating and implementing memorable experiences
- Client and customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a project and deliver outcomes autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- A strong and effective communicator who is confident liaising with a range of internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage various stakeholder expectations at all levels
- Creative and strategic thinking, with commercial outcomes in mind
What's on offer for you?
- A vibrant and innovative workplace culture with the genuine career and development prospects
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Perks Galore - Friday drinks, survey celebrations, workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Click on the apply button.