NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
Being a part of NOVA Entertainment, you'll be working for a radio and digital media company committed to creating as well as facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do.
As a Project Manager in Delivery, CREATE, the core deliverable of your role is to lead the project delivery of commercial campaigns for our clients across the Nova Entertainment network.
This role is highly operational, with a key focus on exceptional customer service and project management. You are skilled at delivering campaigns as briefed, on time and on budget ensuring the meet CREATE quality benchmarks as well as revenue objectives, product and brand goals.
A Project Manager in Delivery needs to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on project delivery to promote effective, positive working relationships. You are confident in strengthening relationships with Nova Entertainment key functions including sales, programming, brand and promotions, marketing, digital, podcasting and CREATE team nationally.
You are an ambitious, driven and capable member of the Delivery team that is focussed on delivering;
- Best in market experiences ensuring internal and external client and stakeholder satisfaction and trust.
- A self-leader who provides holistic expertise and a commercial mindset for all client campaigns.
- Passionate about going above and beyond to deliver award winning multiplatform brand content solutions.
- Proactive in delivering best performance for all campaigns through optimisation and measurable ROI
You will thrive under pressure and strive to deliver on the ambition of the Delivery team.
What You'll Do
- Manages all integrated client campaigns to a high standard giving internal stakeholders a seamless experience and support the commercial team to achieve ambitious revenue goals.
- Delivery of all relevant campaign elements across Nova Entertainment’s platforms including, radio, digital, social, experiential, podcasting.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders for commercial led campaigns including CREATE, Digital, Brand & Promotions, Programming and Commercial teams.
- Solutions mindset & problem solving skills in creating innovative and compelling cross platform solutions to drive commercial outcomes.
- Be up-to-date with latest industry reporting, and trends to manage and optimize digital campaigns in platforms such as Wordpress, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- Service and provide market leading experiences for partnership clients including managing critical paths, content matrix, EDMs, optimisation strategies and post campaign reporting.
Skills You Have
- Campaign implementation, integration, marketing or digital project management experience desirable.
- A solid understanding of technical requirements in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics and Wordpress CMS.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff, senior management across the organisation and external clients.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-3 years media campaign or project management experience cross channel integrated campaigns or digital campaigns.
- Previous experience in advertising, integration or digital (desirable in publisher)
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline (desirable).
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!