NOVA Entertainment is on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced GM Finance to join the team. The GM Finance has full ownership of the Finance function at NOVA Entertainment working across all aspects of financial, management and statutory reporting, taxation, commercial, AP, AR and payroll. The GM Finance is a highly experienced finance executive and leader who will form an effective and seamless partnership with the CEO, Group Executive and the Board.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
You’ll need to have outstanding communication skills, strong collaborative working style and a change agent together with:
- Experience leading & managing teams and operating at an Executive level
- Significant multifaceted budgeting & forecasting experience
- A proven understanding of contemporary accounting, financial modelling, risk management and business systems
- The ability to initiate and lead the sharing of best practice
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in negotiation and business management from a financial perspective
- Understanding of corporate governance issues and sound experience working with a results-focused management team
- Performance driven and accountable and a demonstrated ability to maintain a strong bottom line focus during a period of growth and change
- Experience in articulating and implementing the financial vision and direction for a geographically diverse business
- Prior experience being involved in the acquisitions & disposals of assets, along with the assessment of new business opportunities
What's on offer to you?
- We are learning and development focused – we offer study leave and reimbursement, leadership development and the opportunity for you to mentor staff within our MentorMe program
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- Workplace flexibility and the ability to work efficiently to achieve a genuine work-life balance
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture where you can play an influential role
If you’re loving this opportunity and fit the bill apply now!
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.