NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. Our mission is to create and share great experience with our audience.
This role involves the coaching and development of sales staff to generate revenue for our business through providing innovative, tailored advertising solutions designed to grow our clients’ business.
What you'll do
- Reporting and monitoring of budgets and goals, and creating plans based on effective forecasting
- Securing and retention of Clients for Nova Entertainment Brands and the Nova Entertainment Group
- Develop effective tactical incentives, programs & tools to improve market position
- Ensures effective Account List Management (ALM) in accordance with Nova Entertainment process
- Develops accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts supported by plans to achieve budget
Skills you have
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills, advanced administrative and research skills
- Ability to manage and mentor the sales staff
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Sales/ Business Development within Media or Broadcasting industry (highly desirable)
- Current motor vehicle license
What's on offer for you?
- A vibrant and innovative workplace culture with the genuine career and development prospects
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Perks Galore - Friday drinks, survey celebrations, workplace social events and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!