We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Specialist to join our Campaign Delivery team. You will be responsible for holistic project managing sold integrated client campaigns from across the Nova Entertainment network resulting in stakeholder satisfaction and in turn motivating repeat briefs and business.
As Project Specialist you will:
- Manage all integrated campaigns to a high standard giving internal stakeholders a seamless experience.
- Delivery of all relevant campaign elements across Nova Entertainment’s platforms including, radio, digital, experiential, podcasting.
- Execution of all relevant campaign elements including, but not limited to; briefs, mum entries, budgets, legal docs, prizing, permits, airchecks and third party suppliers.
- Provide highest quality administrative support to best assist the commercial team to achieve ambitious revenue goals.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders including CREATE, Digital, Brand and Promotions, Content and Commercial teams.
SKILLS YOU HAVE
- Advanced MS Office
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively various manage stakeholder expectations at all levels
- Campaign implementation, integration, marketing or digital project management experience desirable
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years project management experience cross channel integrated media campaigns
- Previous experience in advertising, integration or digital, (desirably in media)
WHAT'S ON OFFER FOR YOU?
- A vibrant and innovative workplace culture with the genuine career and development prospects
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Perks Galore - Friday drinks, survey celebrations, workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Click on the apply button