NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova and smoothfm. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
NOVA Entertainment is recruiting for a Technology Manager for our Melbourne stations Nova 100 and Smooth 91.5.
- Do you have experience managing technology for a commercial radio station?
- Can you work collaboratively with a local market executive team as well as being part of the national technology function?
- Do you have what it takes to be successful in one of the most dynamic and challenging jobs in radio?
Your primary objectives will be:
- To provide broadcast technology support and advice for the Melbourne radio stations to ensure the highest technical quality and continuous program transmission and to ensure technical compliance with all relevant broadcasting and radio communication acts and licence requirements.
- To contribute to the Melbourne Executive team performance and provide leadership to the Melbourne Technology team.
- To ensure the Melbourne Technology team is aligned with the strategic goals of the company
- To manage building infrastructure essential services to ensure continuity of electrical, mechanical, HVAC and security systems.
- To provide for the information technology infrastructure required for the Melbourne office and broader NOVA Entertainment computer server, data storage and data back-up systems.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the NOVA Entertainment Technology team to provide broadcast technology and information technology solutions for the benefit of the business.
What we are looking for in our SuperNOVA:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or a minimum of 5 years related knowledge and experience
- Thorough knowledge of broadcast studio and transmission systems
- Proven experience managing radio station Technology teams
- Knowledge of computer client-server systems and computer network
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
Why work for NOVA?
- Friday drinks and treats trolley, free fruit each week, coffee and tea facilities and 8 radio survey celebrations each year.
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.