This role will be expected to maintain a high level of output at short notice. Our team is currently comprised of talented & creative designers and marketers, and as the newest member of the design team you will be required to work with various internal stakeholders to primarily deliver high-end offline and online design.
You will have a strong creative and artistic eye for design, a passion for music, media, social networking and pioneering new concepts.
You must have brand design experience, with the ability to brainstorm concepts right through to production. The expectation is to constantly deliver the highest standard of work and approach each project with passion and zest; the only limits are your imagination.
Key Skills & Experience
Have a clear understanding of the different applications used and have advanced level knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Indesign CC, Dreamweaver CC)
- Final Cut Pro X (Desirable)
- Adobe After Effects CC (Desirable)
You will be expected to have the following key abilities:
- Mixed online campaign experience – both creative and production
- A strong understanding of web usability and functionality
- Finished art skills and knowledge of design trends
- Thorough experience working with developers and providing documentation
- Strong & varied online portfolio of known brand work within different industry sectors
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a designer
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Media or Music Brand experience
- ‘Design’ Tertiary qualifications (University, TAFE, diploma and/or certificate) or relevant demonstrable industry experience
- Excellent online and print design skills
- Effective time management and managing a high-pressure workload from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to function both as a member of a team and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to production deadlines and work well under pressure
- Understand new design trends and display knowledge/skills in emerging technologies
- Have a thorough understanding and experience of web, interface design and the creative process as a whole
- Ability to work efficiently with other team members
If this opportunity excites you, then apply now!