There’s a reason people work at NOVA Entertainment. As Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company, NOVA is committed to creating and sharing great experiences with all our audiences. NOVA isn’t just one of the world’s most unique media organisations, it’s also one of Australia's most fun and rewarding places to work.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Brand & Promotions Director to lead and support our Nova Sydney and Melbourne, Brand & Promotions teams. You will oversee the local teams to ensure they deliver effective promotions and marketing solutions for the achievement of revenue & ratings goals for the group. You will champion the brand, working alongside all areas of the business to ensure a winning culture of innovation, idea generation and execution.
Working with the Group Marketing Director, you will play a key role in the Marketing leadership team who are tasked with operationalising & delivering on the company strategy. You will need to be a proven collaborative leader who is able to negotiate, lead and implement concurrently, and be energetic, courageous & flexible in your approach.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOKS LIKE
- Lead and support a high performing team to achieve outstanding results and ensure the growth, development and retention of talent.
- Multi Market responsibility, taking the strategy and using the brand values as reference, to oversee & implement with local markets.
- Ensure high levels of collaboration & contribution within the team with key departments including Sales, Create, Programming and Music Marketing to ensure commercial and product objectives are met.
- Oversee the development of local brand and promotional plans.
- Secure and maintain strategic marketing partnerships and relationships for the brand ensuring you are reflecting Sydney and Melbourne.
- Oversee the management of local promotions & marketing budgets.
- Lead and ensure flawless execution across all national processes.
WHAT YOU’LL GET BONUS POINTS FOR
- Minimum 5 years experience in promotions or event management experience (ideally within the marketing and/or media industry)
- Proven experience leading and developing a high performing team.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A creative flair coupled with an efficient project management mindset.
- Outstanding work ethic and high integrity.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty and a good sense of humour.
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT THE NOVA OFFICE
- Friday drinks and treats trolley, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day, and access to some of the most exclusive Nova’s Red Room events.
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- We celebrate staff achievements annually at a black-tie Nova Entertainment Awards event
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
Does this role sound perfect for you? If so, be ready to apply but before you do, here’s a list of the things we’re going to want to discuss with you at the next step should you fit the bill:
- Examples/case studies of past work you’re most proud of
- An insight into the content and the brands you’re most passionate about
Disclaimer: NOVA Entertainment will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.