Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of superstars who are dedicated to creating the best content which is enjoyed by audiences all over Australia and the globe?
Nova Entertainment might be the place for you!
We are one of Australia’s leading cross platform media companies, focused on delivering highly effective custom advertising solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands - and we are now hiring in our Digital team!
We are looking for a creative, motivated and analytical mind to join our Digital Campaigns Team.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you:
- Have 5 years experience in Content Production with a focus on creating content that meets business, brand and client guidelines and KPIs
- Are well versed in social media platforms and CMS’
- Are skilled at explaining technical terms and content performance in a way that can be broadly understood
- Have an extremely high attention to detail and have pride in managing campaigns to completion, maximising performance through optimising throughout the duration
- Are motivated by the ability to influence content solutions, innovate, and influence business growth
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen with the ability to maintain brand identity and build audience
- Are passionate about the industry and always looking at trends, gaps and opportunities to adapt and bring to the business
What’s on offer at NOVA HQ
- Friday drinks and treats trolley, 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events including an annual station-wide Amazing Race day. And access to some of the most exclusive Nova Red Rooms!
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- We are learning and development focused – we offer study leave and reimbursement, leadership development and an annual MentorMe program.
Sound like the role for you? Then what are you still doing reading this? Apply now!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: NOVA Entertainment will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies