Longing for a career, not a job, working with a team of superstars who are dedicated to creating the best content which is enjoyed by audiences all over Australia and the globe?
Nova Entertainment could be the place for you!
We’re looking for a Breakfast Panel Operator & Floating Announcer who will be responsible for paneling Perth’s Number 1 breakfast show, Nathan, Nat & Shaun – and filling in on-air (including a regular weekend shift).
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOKS LIKE:
- Panel our breakfast show – Nathan, Nat & Shaun
- Generate ideas and develops the concepts to reality, builds segments and with the on air presenters and Program Director
- Panel interviews with relevant regulars and guests as required
- Involvement in the production of multimedia products such as digital radio programs, podcasts, video podcasts, talent tones, hyper tag ringtones, wallpaper, video/TV content and animated visual content
- Edit the daily podcast and best of segments.
- Records & edit all interviews or content as required.
- Preparation and delivery of a weekend on-air shift
- Social contribution
WHAT YOU'LL GET BONUS POINTS FOR:
- You love and have a deep knowledge of music from throwbacks to current hits.
- You’re proficient in paneling - and familiar with radio automation systems (particularly Zetta).
- You’ve got proven experience with a variety of off air duties that you’ll use in the day to day operations of the Nova 937 Programming Team.
- You’re a natural on air and you know how to connect with the Nova 93.7 demographic.
- You've got strong interpersonal skills mean you work well within a team, and will be dedicated to the Nova 93.7 brand.
WHY WORK FOR NOVA ENTERTAINMENT?
- A company that is dedicated to creating and sharing great experiences for our customers
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary, 2 days give back leave and a bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
- An inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity
- 8 radio survey celebrations each year and lots of workplace social events
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments