Who We Are
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment company with broad interests across the media industry including successful radio brands Nova, smoothfm, FIVEaa and Star 104.5. We have a mission to create content that is loved and shared by audiences, wherever they are.
Be the driving force behind our Development and Product teams in launching and managing our digital products; web, app, digital audio, and voice. You will be responsible for trafficking tasks through our UX/UI & development teams and be fully supported by them to deliver high quality results on time and on budget. You are highly organised and very good at articulating the complicated.
What You'll Do
- Project manage new product launches in coordination with product manager
- Assist in managing/tracking our product’s development cycle
- Manage the JIRA platform by creating/submitting/managing tickets for product and dev team
- Manage the backlog and development prioritization with stakeholders
- Run sprints and daily stand ups
- Identify blockers and assist Dev team in removing them
- Scope project & task requirements.
- Contribute in developing & refining our Agile processes
Skills You Have
- Managing projects & tasks in an Agile environment and working with Scrum or Kanban boards.
- A demonstrated technical understanding of digital product & software development.
- JIRA, Confluence, Agile PM & Trello.
- CMS skills in Wordpress
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Multi-tasking is your thing.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Agency experience will be highly desirable but not required.
- A methodical and structured approach in managing tasks.
- References requested
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then what are you doing still reading this? Apply now!